At White Label Consultancy we boil data protection down to the essentials and allow you to get them right early. Grow them as you grow with our Startup Privacy Package.
Data protection is not core to your business and you have other things to take care of. Yet it is a task that does not go away and the faster it is handled the easier it is.
- Govern your data: we assist you in drafting the documentation that will rule privacy practices when you grow. The more an organisation grows, the more processes and dataflows there are
- Records of Processing Activities (+ Data flows and systems): we assist you in mapping of your systems and dataflows, so you don’t lose sight of your data. Because as an entrepreneur it is you who has to walk the walk, we provide you the method to expand and adjust the mappings as you grow
- Compliance review: our very experienced data protection experts know exactly where to look to ensure that you are up to date and also to provide you with an accurate idea of how mature your startup is in relation to data protection and privacy
- Training: we believe that education is the key to success. In the spirit of it, we have prepared a short training programme so everyone in your team contributes to the overall goal of privacy awareness and best practices at work
- 3rd parties, no party: we have noticed that many startups do not manage to sign Data Processing Agreements (DPAs) that are lawful and appropriate. As part of the WLC Privacy Kit we draft a simple DPA and explain its ins and outs.
- We have a history of working with development teams and startups;
- We are apt in startup methodologies and understand the way you roadmap, divide work and scale up products;
- Our advice is similarly made to measure – you are a MVP and your privacy setup is MVP: you don’t need the same things as a large corporation and we aren’t proposing them;
- But – we do know what are the data privacy essentials that will propel you and your product to compliance.
Privacy in Your Product
Whenever your project at its very core aims at collecting and processing personal data see if you can do so in a responsible and scalable way. As you grow and get in the public eye will you be able to collect personal data critical to your success? Can your product legally get access to data that is necessary for its existence? Is the way you set up the various flows of data from individuals to you and third parties going to stand the test?