Join us as a
The White Label Team is growing and we are searching for a business-oriented and privacy-conscious (or interested) Project Manager
Is that you?
Your role will be to oversee and ensure the completion of ongoing project as efficiently and promptly as possible. We therefore expect you to be proficient within the following disciplines:
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
We expect you to have five years+ experience, and preferably a certification within project management. As you will be involved in projects in all our markets, you need to be mobile and available for assignments on-site, once Covid-19 is a thing of the past.
Most likely, you have a degree within one of the following fields:
- IT or Computer Science
- Business or Business Administration
- Or similar
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prior PM experience is a must!
Dubai, Oslo, Copenhagen, Warsaw!
Ability to travel is a must and remote could be an option for the right candidate.