Join us as a
Senior Privacy Consultant!
White Label Consultancy seeks enthusiastic Senior Privacy Consultants to join our ranks!
Are you a seasoned professional with a proven track record? Were you a DPO, or a senior resource in a larger privacy team?
Have you been involved in the successful implementation of privacy programmes – and have your learned what does, and does NOT work? Have you advised all levels of an organisation in how to implement robust data protection measures? Can you drive privacy programmes and find pragmatic solutions to the data protection challenges organisations face today?
Are you up for the challenge of joining a rapidly growing, internationally-oriented, boutique consultancy, that is obsessed with creating value for our clients and solving their hard challenges?
If yes, APPLY and help us bring privacy into the lifeblood of big and small organisations and develop WLC further.
We discuss, we argue, we collaborate, and we work hard to deliver outstanding quality to our customers. We are business minded, but we also truly care about privacy. We are a closely knitted team, who appreciates fun at work, directness and meritocracy.
And … we are eager to find kindred spirits to work with us as a Senior Consultant. Is that you?
Senior Privacy Consultant
Our Senior Consultants independently drive customer work, and jointly with our team drive all the activities related to White Label’s consulting business. This includes responsibility to:
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of privacy programmes for clients, including drafting of the governance policies and procedures
- Actively support business development activities such as organising events and webinars, publishing privacy related articles on our website and beyond, participate in conferences and meeting prospective customers.
- Monitor regulatory and legal trends to ensure continued compliance of White Label clients’ with applicable privacy and data security laws
- Perform on behalf of White Label clients’ data privacy impact assessments and drive ongoing compliance monitoring activities
- Facilitate and promote activities to foster privacy awareness within the organisation of White Label’s clients, including the development of the privacy trainings
- Implement and operationalise privacy management platforms to support our clients with their day-to-day activities
- Identify potential privacy risks and provide realistic solutions and preventative measures through understanding of the privacy practices within organisations
- Assist White Label’s clients in tracking, investigating, and responding to privacy/security incidents and complaints
- Assist White Label’s clients in responding to inquiries and audits from outside parties, including regulators, clients, and customers
- Continually monitor systems, reviews documents, and liaises with other team members to maintain efforts requiring privacy engagement and controls across White Label client’s organisation
- Supervise and manage the work of associates and consultants as necessary
- 5+ years of privacy and data protection experience
- Master’s Degree
- Expert knowledge of privacy laws (ideally in an international context)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT security
- Good understanding of technology
- Strong research and investigative skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to independently drive own objectives
- Ability to identify issues and suggest solutions
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently when there are pressing deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, environment by being flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities comfortably
- Excellent intercultural skills
- Ability to travel (50 days+/year whenever relevant)
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding and ability to communicate in fundamental technical terms
- Creative problem solver with a high degree of integrity and business ethics
- Interest in gaining a detailed understanding of data- where it lives and how it’s used
- Flexible to adapt to changing conditions, regulations, and best practices
Oslo, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Dubai or remote!